Below is a weekly set of prayer requests from LAMB senior staff, who pray together on Monday mornings. I leave this one in original form, in terms of non-native English speaker’s interpretation of what was shared (with my interpretation in red). Please forward to my wonderful prayer supporters at CKAC and CoHAC.
Thanks and blessings, Kris
Dear Friends of Lamb,
Greetings from Lamb. Hope and pray that you are all doing okay by the mercy of God. Here is some prayer items from this Monday prayer:
1. Please pray for the meeting with Govt. people in Nilphamary for the CHDP works.
2. On 11 August’12, 5 children (Priyanaka, Ashis, Sweet, Oli & Priyana) and two guardian (Anjon & Swapan) will go for Hebron School (boarding school in India—group = 2 Americans, 3 Bangladeshi kids). Please pray for their preparation and safe journey and for the success study of the children.
3. Please pray for the Living Stone School’s road as there is some problem with the road land. (one of our Muslim-background believers explained that during Ramadan, heightened religious fervor can be expressed in opposition to other religions and their institutions—this Livingstone School is a nearby Christian school).
4. On 3rd August’12 there was a big fight between Hindu and Muslim as Muslim people were building Mosque beside the Mondir/ Temple of Hindu’s. Please pray for the peace so that all religion people can stay together with peace.
5. Local public relation with Lamb. Please pray for this so that it goes well. As Lamb don’t like to allow the local market people to use the Lamb’s washroom and now local people wants to block Lamb drain system which is out side and also planning to give block on using Incinator due to bad smell.
6. On 7 Aug’12, tomorrow, Tuesday, CHDP In-service. Dr. Karen will give a powerpoint presentation on Social barriers to health and same time she likes to say about spiritual barriers on health program to the CHDP Staffs. Please pray for the success of the in-service.
7. There are less patient in the Hospital in this moment. 2 new doctor will come. For Eid most of the Muslim doctor will be leave. So please pray for the shortage period of doctors to manage the hospital (Obs/ Gynae, Pediatric, medicine etc.)
8. On 25 August’12 there will be a ‘capping’ ceremony of Nursing Institute for the 1st batch; please pray for the success program.
9. Please pray for the Directors team spirit, good relationship, forgiveness, fruitful discussion so that God can bless this group and Lamb.
10. Moriom (Maruf’s wife) will go to Korea on 15 August’12 for her open heart surgery. Please pray for their safe journey and success treatment.
11. Give thanks to God that Dr. Kim family arrived safely at Lamb (Korean missionary family on summer holiday).
12. Also give thanks to God that Dr. Louise Tina Day (UK missionary on summer holiday) is coming back at Lamb.
13. 24 hours prayer team is going to be arrange before MVV (mission, vision, values—way to talk about Biblical truth with our nonChristian staff) Seminar in 12, 13 October’12. Please pray for the success of the team.
14. Yesterday, 5 August’12, Promise (Son of Suma Mondal, Dhaka office staff) got hurt in his left eyes and got an operation. Please pray for his healing and for their family as his father (Pintu) also very sick.
15. From Training Centre: Mun is Dhaka for meetings. There are some new job opportunities (Project Coordinator, Medical Officer, Trainer) from Training center. On going training. Construction work. Please for all so that everything goes well.
Thanks with best regards,